Are you an experienced, senior professional interested in working at one of Canada’s largest, fastest-growing and values-based engagement and communications consulting firms? Where the management team believes in brains without bureaucracy? Where you’ll enjoy more freedom to lead?
Argyle is growing and we are inviting applications for the position of Director, Engagement, in our Edmonton office.
We’re looking for a candidate with strong client and project management skills, who is an inclusive, supportive leader. Ideally, you’re a positive team player who can equally share your thoughts and listen to feedback, and can thrive in a collaborative, open office environment.
- Lead projects or streams of large projects for complex client programs involving engagement and communications across Canada
- Lead and deliver key elements of client programs, including strategy development, digital and traditional engagement techniques, non-technical communications and promotions, event logistics and facilitation, reporting and data analysis, and evaluation
- Manage and coach Consultant and Senior Consultant team members
- Manage and build strong client relationships and rapport, being responsive and solutions-oriented
- Work collaboratively within multi-disciplinary teams and manage team members to ensure quality assurance and produce project deliverables on time and on budget
- Grow new business opportunities, for example by leading the development of proposals and participating in new business pitches.
- As part of the Western leadership team, provide mentorship, management, and coaching to support the growth of junior staff and team members.
Learn more and apply