Reporting to the Superintendent, the Manager of Communications, Marketing, & Community Engagement for Greater St. Albert Catholic Schools supports and advises the Board of Trustees and the Superintendent in developing and implementing communications strategies that contribute to the development of a positive internal and external environment for the Division and enhances community confidence, the integrity of the Division, and pride and passion for the Division’s mission and vision.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Develop an annual Communications Plan for recommendation to the Board of Trustees that aligns with the Board’s Strategic and Advocacy Plans, as well as the Division’s Three-Year Education Assurance Plan;
- Promote effective communications regarding the operations of the Division;
- Proactively manage issues through strategic internal and external communications planning in a manner that maintains or enhances Greater St. Albert Catholic Schools’ brand and reputation;
- Promote and respond to media interest and requests of the school Division;
- Assist the Board of Trustees, the schools, and senior administration in setting and fulfilling their communications objectives;
- Develop and implement consultation and community engagement initiatives;
- Advising with the organization and promotion of school-based communication activities;
- Maintain, enhance, develop, and implement effective community relations;
- Support the Superintendent in maintaining and enhancing communication needs throughout the Division and into the broader community;
- Maintain a current awareness of burgeoning internal and external communication interests, and demonstrating responsiveness to these needs;
To learn more and apply, please click here.