Closing date: August 11, 2021
The patient engagement consultant will:
- Implement and maintain a network of volunteer patient/public and family partners and work with service delivery organizations (SDOs) to match individuals with initiatives and engagement opportunities within their service delivery area.
- Establish network policies and practices that are sensitive and appropriate for racially, ethnically and socio-economically diverse individuals.
- Work collaboratively with health regions across Manitoba and provincial health organizations to actively promote engagement opportunities and recruit patient/public partners to become members of the network.
- Implement the standardization of patient, family and public engagement practices including recruitment, onboarding recognition and retention for patient/ public advisors and coordinates engagement strategies and activities using in person and virtual platforms.
- Implement and assist with the development of training and educational tools and resources to support engagement efforts in all health service delivery organizations.
For more information and to apply