Closing Date: November 19, 2021
Reporting to Amanda Kaiser, CP3, BCS, JA, Community Engagement Manager, the Community Engagement Coordinator will function as integral part of a multi-disciplinary team delivering a variety of engagement tasks and services for projects and proposals across Alberta, Saskatchewan, and B.C. for our public and private-sector clients.
Working from our Edmonton office (with the flexibility to work from home part time), this role will be responsible for:
- Coordinating, interacting, and maintaining positive relationships staff, clients, contractors our clients’ representatives, and project stakeholders
- Providing excellent service and being responsive to client’s needs
- Supporting the design and planning for online and in-person engagement sessions and opportunities
- Developing advertisement materials (e.g., social media, road signs, newspaper, etc.)
- Developing session materials (displays, handouts, comment forms, etc.)
- Attending online and in-person engagement sessions to provide support and take notes
- Developing content for and program online engagement opportunities
- Arranging/coordinating printing, scanning feedback forms, etc.
- Data entry, analysis and synthesis of feedback received
- Preparing engagement summaries, including key themes and high-level summaries of feedback received
- Supporting the development of content for proposals and marketing materials
- Continually build new skills and learn via training and mentorship with the intent to enable you to better support project teams, with the support of the ISL engagement team.
Learn more and apply