Closing date: February 1, 2018.
Help transform the way citizens are engaged!
Working within an integrated model as part of the Public Engagement section, the Manager, Methods and Practices, is responsible for developing high quality methods and processes for public engagement, including a learning and training program, evaluation framework, and planning and delivery tools.
With the development and implementation of innovative and consistent
methods and processes, you will help to deliver City Council’s Public Engagement Policy and the achieve the City’s public engagement vision.
● Lead the development and implementation of methods and practices by managing a team of professionals to deliver on
an annual action plan that is measurable and reported on regularly
● Manage a team of professionals to achieve organizational goals
● Build organizational capacity through internal and external learning and training programs.
● Enhance organizational accountability through comprehensive public engagement evaluation
● Improve the effectiveness and efficiency of public engagement planning and delivery, including automated planning and
information sharing and an enhanced digital engagement platform
● Operate as the bridge between strategy and implementation, translating strategy into operational plans and allocation of
Learn more and apply here.