MEET THE 2020-21 BOARD MEMBERS
NOUS VOUS PRÉSENTONS LES MEMBRES DU CONSEIL DE 2020-2021!
Those attending a Special Membership Meeting of IAP2 Canada on April 15, 2016, approved the new Consolidated Articles and Updated Bylaws of IAP2 Canada.
IAP2 Canada’s 2021-2023 Strategic Plan!
The current Strategic Plan (2021-2023) was approved by our board of directors in January 2021.
This strategic plan is a living document that is supported by an Operational Plan. The Board has already begun to lay the groundwork for several strategic priorities. Some highlights include:
• Collaborating with our staff team on succession planning to ensure that IAP2 Canada continues to have strong management and staff leadership in preparation for upcoming retirements in 2021.
• Developing a Diversity, Equity and Inclusion Committee to provide leadership in the Canadian context and work with the IAP2 International Task Force.
• Deepening our strategic relationship with City Hive, connecting P2 communities to provide opportunities for mentorship, and to strengthen relationships through the Young Professionals Network.
• Supporting the work of IAP2 Professional Development Training Committee to harmonize and expand Canada’s training curriculum, while continuing to champion the Certification Program
• Delivering on members’ needs through webinars, Tasters and the latest professional development offerings each month.
If you have any questions, comments, or interest in how to get more involved in IAP2 Canada, please drop contact IAP2 Canada at firstname.lastname@example.org.